- help buying viagra
- blue generic pill viagra
- viagra cialis buy no prescription
- aortic abdominal aneurysm and viagra
- how to purchase viagra
- cheap cialis soft
Our Tax School Makes It Possible!
In just a few short weeks, you can learn how to prepare most personal tax returns in our CTEC-approved tax school. Our professional, educational training program will teach you everything you need to be successful in just a few short weeks. You’ll have the skills, knowledge, and experience you need to enter the in-demand field of tax preparation. Despite the availability of commercial tax preparation software, more and more Americans are seeking out the help and advice of a tax consultant. It’s a respected profession that provides an important and much sought after financial service. So much so that millions of taxpayers turn to a professional tax preparer.
A Growing Market
Think about it. Just about every person in the United States has to prepare a tax return. And despite our Congress talking about simplifying the tax code, it’s only getting more and more complicated. And that’s where you come in.
As a professional tax consultant, you can help simply the process. Use the unique experience and knowledge you will gain from our tax courses to save people money, fulfill their tax obligations, and – in many cases – help people get a large refund check at the end of the year!
The tax preparation industry is growing at an enormous rate and now is the perfect time to jump in.
You Need a Qualified Tax School
Our Fundamentals of Income Tax Preparation course will teach you step-by-step how to complete a Form 1040 and all of the schedules, forms, and worksheets that go with it. At the end of the training course, you’ll be ready to prepare most personal income tax returns, including:
- Small business owners (sole proprietors)
- Investors (Stocks, bonds, and mutual funds)
- Landlords and real estate investors
You’ll learn also learn:
- When a taxpayer should file a tax return – even if he or she doesn’t have to
- Who can be claimed as a dependent on a tax return
- The difference between standard deductions and itemized deductions
- How to calculate various tax credits such as Earned Income Credit or the Child and Dependent Care Credit
- Advanced tax saving strategies like depreciation
- How to amend a tax return
- Much more …
A Solid Foundation in Tax Preparation
Some people think you need to be an expert at math. Others believe a background in accounting or bookkeeping is necessary. It’s not. No experience or education is required to take the Fundamentals of Income Tax Preparation course. In fact, if you have at least a third grade education, you”ll probably do well in the tax school.
We’ve found that most people have some kind of experience with preparing a tax return – even if it’s their own. But even if you don’t know the difference between a credit or a deduction, it’s OK. The course starts by teaching the basics and builds up to more complicated concepts. With this format and our unique training, you’ll be an expert in no time at all!
Once you complete tax school, you’ll be able to answer questions like:
- “My unemployed brother-in-law stayed with us for nine months last year. Can we claim him as a dependent?”
- ”Should I itemize my deductions?”
- ”I started a home business last year. What tax forms do I need to fill out?”
- ”I won $2,500 in Las Vegas last year, but I also had $6,300 in losses. How much can I deduct?”
- ”I use my car for my job as a sales rep. What expenses can I deduct?”
- ”My only income is from Social Security and a little interest from an annuity. Do I have to file a tax return this year?”
You probably don’t know the answers to these questions right now, but in just a few short weeks, you’ll be able to answer questions like this and more with confidence. Your friends, family, and neighbors will start to look to you as a valuable source of information – and they’ll be happy to pay you for that knowledge. Our tax school is the place to start it all.
Start a New Career or Just Earn Some Extra Money
Whether you are looking to start a new career, a part-time career, start a new job, or just earn some extra money working part-time for a few months each year, a professional career in the income tax preparation business can meet your needs and expectations. The 1040TaxSchool of Accelerated Education Systems can show you how to launch your career or just position yourself to earn money during the next tax season.
A career in tax preparation is perfect for:
- Independent, entrepreneurial people looking for a perfect work-at-home business
- Seniors looking to stay busy in retirement and earn a little extra money to spend on the grandkids
- Stay-at-home moms who want an income but still want to be available to their families
- College students who want a part-time job to earn extra money for school
- Anyone who is not happy with their paycheck and looking for a second job
And the best part is that it’s a great career with many different career paths and options:
- You can start full-time or part-time
- You can work seasonal – just during tax time – or full-time by offering other related services such as bookkeeping or payroll services
- You can work for a national tax preparation company or a local CPA firm
- You can work for someone else or you can hand out your own shingle
- You can specialize and build a profitable business working with certain kinds of taxpayers (small business owners, landlords, construction workers, etc.)
1040TaxSchool.com can start you on a path toward fulfilling your dreams. Our Fundamentals of Income Tax Preparation course offers everything you need to become a professional tax consultant in just a few short weeks. You can be preparing tax returns with confidence by next tax season!
A vocational school or career college could take you months or years to learn a new vocation. At Accelerated Education Systems we focus on the most important things you need to get you started as soon as possible. We”re in business to launch the careers of new tax professionals.
And that could be you! All you need to do is enroll with the Tax School today.
Our online and correspondence courses are self-paced, meaning that you can work on them according to your own schedule. Some students finish the course in about two weeks while others may take three months. Fit your study time around your schedule.
All you need to connect to our online interactive courses is a computer and an internet connection – we supply the rest.
Not Just Different … Better
Many people ask us how we are different from the other online tax schools.
First, our textbook and study materials are first rate. Most online tax schools charge you upwards of $500 to take their online course. Once you pay your fee, you’re instructed to download your course materials – nothing more than publications freely available from the IRS or Franchise Tax Board.
You’re supposed to study these materials and then take a self-administered test which you send in for grading. You’ll probably make it through one of these courses without ever seeing a tax return, much less filling one in.
You are never put in touch with a live instructor and, in most cases, you’re left to figure things out on your own. At the end of the day, you end up paying someone $500 to grade a test.
At Accelerated Education Systems, we supply you with easy-to-read, plain English course materials. Your textbook contains many real-life examples and illustrations. Each chapter has study questions to check your knowledge. “Homework” assignments include actual tax returns to complete using real-life informational forms like W-2s and 1099s. Unlike other courses, the Fundamentals of Income Tax Preparation course teaches you tax theory and tax practice. You’ll learn how to complete a tax return like the tax professionals.
Our instructors have years of practical experience working in tax offices – national companies and locale independent operations. They’ve seen it all and can show you the tips to make sure you get it right.
And unlike our competitors, your instructor is with you the entire way. Contact your instructor with questions or clarification of the material. Even if everything is going fine, your instructor will be in touch with you periodically through the course to check in and help keep you on track. You won’t get that kind of personal attention with most other tax schools.
And we’re approved by the California Tax Education Council, which means that as soon as you are finished with tax school, you’ll be eligible to register with CTEC and prepare taxes in California for a fee. Of course, if you don’t live in California, that’s OK, too. Since our class meets the high standards expected by the State of California, you’ll just be in a better position to compete with other tax preparers in your area. You’ll be better prepared and better educated!
That’s what makes our course better than any other course available online today.
We would like to invite you to enter the exciting world of professional tax preparation. Get started today and enroll in tax school. You can be preparing your first tax return by this tax season.
Approved in California
A Note to California Students. Tax preparers who prepare tax returns for a fee in the state of California must be registered with CTEC (the California Tax Education Council) according to the California Business and Professions Code. To become a registered tax preparer you must:
- Pass a 60-hour qualifying education course by a CTEC-approved education provider
- Obtain a tax preparer bond in the amount of $5,000
- Register with the California Tax Education Council and pay a $25.00 registration fee
The Fundamentals of Income Tax Preparation course is a CTEC-approved qualifying education course. Students who successfully complete this course will be eligible to register as a tax preparer in California. There are no other testing or registration requirements (other than those listed above).
If you have received your 90-day notice from the Franchise Tax Board, we can help! Most of our students complete the CTEC course in less than three months. Many have finished in just a few weeks. Accelerated Education Systems will help you get registered and meet your legal obligations before you’re issued a fine. See the CTEC class (qualifying education) for more information.
In addition to the 60 hour qualifying education courses, we offer a 20 hour continuing education course as well as individual seminars to help you with your annual continuing education requirements.